Understanding Privacy Program ReportingPrivacy programs rely on reports to demonstrate compliance and to monitor the status of their program. The WireWheel platform offers several reports for programs to use to monitor Data Subject Access Requests and privacy operations.
Evaluate Your Website's Privacy in Real-Time
Discover website privacy risks in less than a minute with the WireWheel Scanner. Our scanner checks for ad trackers, third-party cookies, stealthy tracking techniques, session-monitoring scripts, keystroke capturing, and Facebook data sharing. Get comprehensive results fast and take control of your online privacy today.
Results may take anywhere from 30-90 seconds to load. Please enter the website domain without “http://”
WireWheel Website Privacy scanner is scanning for…
- Tracking by advertising companies: Does this website share user data with advertising companies?
- External cookies: Does this website utilize cookies to track user activity across the internet?
- Undetectable tracking: Does this website secretly identify your browser without being blocked by cookie blockers?
- User behavior monitoring: It searches for scripts that observe how users interact with a webpage.
- Capturing keystrokes: Does this website record typed text from users before they submit it?
- Facebook data sharing: Does this website transmit user data to Facebook?
Interested in Seeing the Full Results?
WireWheel's Privacy Solutions –
Tailored to Specific Needs
Ultimate Guide to
Preference and Consent Management, and the Global Privacy Control
Learn about the various aspects of consumer choice management, including opt-out management, cookies, pixels, scripts, tags, and the role of consent management platforms in today’s digital landscape.
Thought Leadership From Our SPOKES Community
Through the SPOKES privacy sessions, WireWheel brings together privacy professionals, thought leaders, and industry experts from various sectors to foster a vibrant community focused on advancing privacy practices. These sessions serve as a vital forum for sharing insights, best practices, and emerging trends in the ever-evolving landscape of data protection.
Insights into the recent fines from the Federal Trade Commission to health-tech companies for their handling of sensitive health information.
Privacy Operations in Practice
As privacy regulations proliferate, companies are looking at how privacy can become integral in the design of products and systems.
Resurrecting A Risk Based Approach To PrivacyA risk-based approach was an innovation promised by policymakers. Yet privacy regulators and courts often discount this method.
Solutions for any stage of your privacy journey