Shared Responsibility: How Blackboard Tackled Privacy in the Cloud with AWS & WireWheel
Founder and CEO
Startup Partner Solution Architect
Global Privacy Officer and Associate General Counsel
As a Software-as-Service (SaaS) provider to educational institutions, Blackboard manages the personal information of millions of students. The company’s innovative privacy-by-design strategy leverages AWS’s shared responsibility model and WireWheel’s privacy and data protection platform to set a new standard for data privacy management in the cloud.
Access this webinar to learn how Blackboard:
- Leveraged Amazon Web Services (AWS) to protect sensitive data using advanced, cloud-based architecture and security controls.
- Streamlined privacy operations and required documentation to accelerate compliance with GDPR, CCPA and emerging privacy laws.
- Removed friction from the development process and deployed faster.
- Build customer trust to accelerate sales.
- Integrated AWS and WireWheel enabling teams to collaborate on privacy management, with complete visibility over data location, classification and activity.