California Employee DSAR Requests: What you need to know
Chief Privacy Officer
VP – Privacy
VP – Marketing
Join privacy experts, Rick Buck, WireWheel CPO, and Sheridan Clemens, WireWheel VP of Privacy, to understand what companies need to do to be prepared for these requests.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Who needs to comply? What types of employees are covered?
- How should companies collect the requests?
- How should companies think about processing requests?
What is different about fulfilling employee data subject access requests (DSARs) vs. consumer DSARs?
- What should you do today to start to get prepared?
- What can we learn from companies’ experiences in Europe?
Any information or materials that WireWheel provides, including but not limited to presentations, documentation, forms, and assessments, are neither legal advice nor guaranteed to be accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Participants are encouraged to seek the advice of licensed attorneys regarding any legal compliance or other legal matters related to the matters discussed or presented in this webinar and the related materials. The information and materials provided in this webinar are not intended as legal advice, and participants should not rely on them as such.