04 Mar WireWheel Updates Product, Giving Customers Easier Ways to Visualize, Restructure and Automate Their Privacy Programs
Arlington, VA March 04, 2019 – WireWheel, a leading provider of data privacy and data protection as-a-service, today unveiled its latest release of the WireWheel Privacy Management Platform. This new release extends the customer’s ability to simplify, structure and automate their privacy programs.
The latest release builds on WireWheel’s industry-leading foundation to better enable both privacy and security professionals to answer fundamental questions required for successful privacy management – What data do you have? Where is it stored? Where is it processed? What third parties have access to that data and what are they doing with it? Privacy is about stewardship and safeguarding information tied to personal identity.
Updated features include:
- One-click Data subject access requests (DSAR) – WireWheel customers can now easily publish a tailored web form to collect user information and ensure DSARs are handled in a timely and secure fashion.
- Automatically identify personal and sensitive information – WireWheel improved the way their customers can discover what and how much data they have and better classify those assets.
- Visualize your organization’s data landscape – Organizations using WireWheel can better see where their users’ information travels, where it where it’s stored and where it’s processed. This includes third-party vendors.
- Manage privacy questionnaires – WireWheel now lets users crowdsource answers to privacy questionnaires. Inquiries can be forwarded on, reassigned or delegated until it finds its way to the right person. No one person needs to know exactly who holds the answers to questions to begin the privacy questionnaire process.
- Effectively manage third-party vendors – Businesses can now use WireWheel to quickly evaluate and certify third-party vendors without burdening a large staff.
“Organizations need to excel at both privacy and security to maintain customer trust and comply with regulatory requirements,” said WireWheel CEO Justin Antonipillai. “Our latest release furthers the ability of both privacy and security teams to better structure internal operations, collaborate across teams and measure success.”
“This latest WireWheel release acts as a force multiplier, enabling privacy and security teams to do more and move even faster when building their privacy programs,” said WireWheel CPO Chris Getner. “We’re excited about how much more our customers will be able to achieve.”
WireWheel at RSA
Going to be at RSA? So are we! Check us out on Monday, March 4th at the RSAC Innovation Sandbox Contest or visit us at booth #4426 in Moscone North expo hall. Learn more about WireWheel at RSA at https://wirewheel.io/rsa.
About WireWheel Inc.
Based in Arlington, VA, WireWheel’s intuitive privacy management platform delivers privacy programs at scale, enabling collaboration and leveraging integrations into cloud infrastructure and on-premises and cloud data stores. With WireWheel, organizations can support all phases of a privacy management program – including data inventory and mapping, collaboration, vendor risk management – and more effectively comply with privacy regulations around the world, including the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the new California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Learn more at www.wirewheel.io.