From the AWS Startup Showcase: Innovations with CloudData and CloudOps
The Next Frontier for Privacy: Beyond Compliance
Building privacy into products and privacy protection into your data infrastructure.
WireWheel CEO, Justin Antonipillai and the Cube’s Dave Vellente discuss:
- Compliance framework: Where are Europe and the US today?
- Building infrastructure: What’s really essential?
- Competitive advantage: What’s needed today?
- Data governance: How can you add a privacy layer?
Founder and CEO
You will learn:
A Privacy Framework
- Where is Europe and the US today when it comes to compliance frameworks?
- What’s required to comply with new passing privacy laws, including CCPA, CPRA and CDPA?
- What’s essential when it comes to building a privacy infrastructure?
Privacy Compliance: Your Competitive Advantage
In recent years, checking a box was sufficient. Today, it’s far from enough. Consumers want to feel confident and to trust brands. Consider privacy as part of the big picture and claim a competitive advantage.
Privacy by Design
Building products and interactions with one goal: consumer privacy. Adding a privacy layer in data governance.
How WireWheel can help with all of the above…
- We can take you beyond privacy quickly with our suite of essential products
- We make it easy to build with our developer portal
- Our solution fits in with small companies and complex data architectures