The privacy landscape is getting crowded, with overlapping technologies designed to help you address data privacy compliance and customer expectations. It can be hard to know which solutions you’ll need to meet today’s requirements and prepare you for the future.
It can be hard to know which privacy management solution best suits your needs. Our free RFP template contains 150+ questions to help you choose the right privacy management vendor.
Get started quickly with a customizable checklist for selecting a privacy management platform.
The RFP covers everything from consent and Subject Right Requests to privacy impact assessments and vendor management. You can adjust the questions to address your priorities, workflow, and systems.
Download our RFP template today to learn more about data privacy compliance, privacy impact assessment and privacy management.
To meet data privacy compliance you must:
- Create a portal for consumers to request access, deletion, changes, and opt-out of the sale of their personal data.
- Verify and authenticate requests to make sure you communicate with the correct person.
- Set up an internal process to fulfill consumer requests within 45 days.
- Track downstream data with vendors and partners.
- Provide information back to consumers securely to avoid the risk of a data breach.
It’s not too late to prepare for the CCPA. Prepare for this and all other data privacy changes with our privacy management guide.