14 Dec Head of Demand Generation and Corporate Communications
WireWheel is one of Washington DCs fastest growing tech companies and is looking to add a demand generation leader to its growing revenue team.
We are looking for a marketing leader with strong all-round marketing chops, but specific experience in planning, coordinating and executing integrated demand generation and awareness campaigns, sets you apart. You thrive in figuring out solutions to complex problems and you combine a creative and scientific approach to demand generation. Your creative side enjoys working out how people think and how our messaging can impact their behavior; while your scientific side thrives on the inputs and outputs; ensuring that we are doing enough of the right things at the right time to drive pipeline and revenue.
- You will own the lead generation strategies for WireWheel, including content marketing, email, PPC, SEO, events, webinars, direct mail, and other outbound marketing strategies
- Manage all WireWheel corporate communications, including PR strategy, influencer strategy, social media engagement and will work closely with product marketing on Analyst Relations (AR).
- Build, lead and manage a demand generation and corporate communications team
- Using the WireWheel pipeline and marketing waterfall model you will ensure the company is engaged in the right marketing tactics in order to drive sufficient sales pipeline and course correct as needed
- Work with other internal and external groups including (but not limited to) inside and field sales, marketing, customer success, channel and product to develop tactics that build pipeline and manage churn
- Work closely with Product Marketing to develop messaging and campaigns/key plays for go-to-market
- Own all lead generation aspects of the website to optimize our owned web properties for inbound marketing lead generation, SEO and conversion
- Coordinate closely with the BDR team to ensure timely follow-up and well-qualified leads are delivered to sales
- Analyze results of attribution, conversion and pipeline sourcing reports to optimize strategies and report up those observations to executive leadership; pushing forward next steps at a fast pace
- Identify growth opportunities across and outside of our total addressable market.
What You Bring to WIreWheel
- Proven track record of building successful lead generation and funnel management; strong accountability for generating pipeline/revenue — not just leads!
- A strategic mindset and a natural leader but with a willingness (and desire) to get your hands dirty ‘in the weeds’ when necessary
- An unquestionable work ethic
- A curious mind and a ‘growth mindset’
- Experience of an appreciation of ‘the buyers journey’ and the role of content to nurture prospects
- Understanding of demand generation reporting and KPIs to track campaign and tactics effectiveness
- Marketo experience a significant benefit
- Account based marketing (ABM) experience would be a big plus
- Great writing and copy-editing skills
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Exceptional project management skills and an eye for detail
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org