To meet the CCPA deadline, you can’t take a GDPR-like approach
Companies spent years and millions of dollars to get ready for GDPR. You don’t have that luxury. You can be ready for CCPA in weeks by focusing on the critical requirements.
- Create a portal for consumers to request access, deletion, changes and opt-out of the sale of their personal data.
- Verify and authenticate requests to make sure you communicate with the correct person.
- Set up an internal process to fulfill consumer requests within 30 days.
- Track downstream data with vendors and partners.
- Provide information back to consumers securely to avoid the risk of a data breach.
Get started right away with a central, easy-to-use privacy platform
You can quickly publish privacy portals and build workflows in WireWheel with no need for professional services or developer support. WireWheel includes pre-built templates and workflows that map to CCPA requirements. You can adjust as you like, using simple tools that give you direct control.