Ethical marketing begins with making data privacy a core company value and continues by viewing privacy regulations as opportunities to gain trust with consumers. Tune in as Justin Antonipillai, founder and CEO at WireWheel, and Rishabh Jain, Head of Innovation and New Business Initiatives at LiveRamp, discuss current data privacy regulations and how to ethically market to consumers.
Questions answered in this webinar include:
- What does the California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA) definition of ‘sale’ really mean?
- What are the privacy implications for digital marketers and advertisers?
- How are ad networks helping marketers comply?
- How to handle a ‘Do Not Sell’ request and retargeting.
- What should a company be aware of when they choose marketing technology going forward?
- Are we heading toward a cookie-less world?
- How would advertising/retargeting work in a cookie-less world?