In this e-book, we highlight the five critical things a CTO Needs to Know About Privacy Laws, because there are a number of ways that you can drive your company to comply faster and more efficiently.
In the last decade, a clear global trend has emerged — data privacy laws are considered a fundamental right, and governments worldwide are regulating it accordingly . This makes having a data protection strategy a requirement for any company entrusted with personal information. In fact:
- Data privacy laws are now increasingly recognized as a fundamental human right worldwide — GDPR was the start, CCPA was next, and further regulation is on the way, both globally and domestically.
- Companies have to quickly establish data compliance and a feeling of trust with the public that they are doing the right thing with personal information. Closing deals and driving revenue depend on establishing trust.
- Companies that build and establish trust with their data protection strategy are way more likely to win and succeed.
- People expect to be treated fairly when it comes to their personal data.
- Regulators and law enforcement are now enforcing data privacy law requirements more than ever.
Download this free data privacy compliance guide to learn:
Steps to Simplify Privacy Compliance
What are the three steps you can take to simplify privacy compliance
Why CTOs Will be Spending Time on Privacy
The reasons why CTOs need to invest time in data privacy
Addressing the 5 Critical Issues
How WireWheel can help CTOs address the five critical issues regarding data privacy laws